Tuesday, 9 June 2009

My targets.

Creativity.
Although i feel that my last project was very creative i still want to work on creativity this project. To do this i will be more daring with my ideas.

Planning
This time i am going to be more careful when picking my models as last time i used a spur of the moment model who didnt really fit the criteria.

Digital technology.
Here i dont need to work on skills so much i need to work more on my creativity with the camera e.g experimenting with angles.

Post production.
I am already pretty familiar with photoshop but would like to learn some new skills.
I have not used quark express in a while and so would like to refamiliarise myself with it before the main project.

Using conventions from real media texts
I will be researching icons and conventions of my genre more this time and incorporating them more effectivly.

No comments:

Post a Comment